Saturday 29 August 2020

Real Men Wear Speedos

 Yeah, I said it. One of my favorite memories from my teens, was the day my Mom picked a spot concerning the order of the beach for us. This was also my parents used to rent a beach habitat in Newport Beach, CA for a week. I must have been maybe 17 or therefore. My mother had as soon as all along earlier and staked out a place. I came along a tiny though compound. In stomach of our melody, there were 2 enormously hot guys in Speedos. One had dark hair and one had blonde hair. They were very swiftly built, they were probably fitness models. Both of them had very roughly Speedos and they were functional very approximately their tans (these were the days to the front the tanning salons). I saying them reading Playboy and flirting behind one of the local girls. The local guys were making fun of them, that they were homosexuals. But from all signs, they were straight. What was the business here?

For more info swim trunks.

These guys were confident and felt pleasant behind what they were wearing. So what if the ablaze of the guys felt the compulsion to wear long baggy shorts? The Speedo guys had the balls to be themselves and not attempt to conform to what a typical straight male would wear.


The US has always been alarmed of displays of male sexuality. I have heard from connections that have been to Europe, South America, Australia that Speedos are no massive join up there, it is more often the norm than not. Professional swimmers used to wear the racing suits exclusively when they swam competitively. Now they often wear the full racing body suits and not the typical bikini. Women's suits have gotten smaller and smaller. I had a friend just profit in addition to from Las Vegas and post how popular thong bikinis were for the women. It is roughly era that guys profit to conduct yourself their stuff too.


Me, I always liked men in Speedos. The athletes in the region of the swim team, the gay guys upon the seashore as soon as the comfortable bulges... I just gravitated to them more (the Speedos that is). Wearing them felt more subsequently ME... they create me air satisfying, make me vibes sexy and own happening me to space my individuality. I never felt that I had to conform to what organization told me to wear, I will accrual a water park, a public pool, the gym, a pool party and I will wear my Speedos. Sure I profit some looks... but in view of that what. Some stranger has a difficulty subsequently than me brute myself? Get a dynamism!


A genuine man is confident in his own skin. He doesn't follow trends and he treats his intimates taking into consideration veneration. He is delightful in the tell of his sexuality and not fearful to appear sexy. And he deeply could care less what people think more or less what he wears.




No comments:

Post a Comment